To provide relief of poverty, suffering, distress, misfortune, destitution or helplessness for pregnant women of all sections of the public irrespective of race, colour or creed.
A world in which every woman has free access to informational, practical and compassionate support when impacted by pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
PREGNANCY ASSISTANCE will:
- be welcoming to all
- be non-judgmental
- listen with respect and impartiality
- seek to provide hope where there is despair
- demonstrate love where there is injury and pain
- offer dignity where there is worthlessness
- offer safety to the vulnerable; and
- provide a place of rest for the distressed